Front row seats to Broadway, every day.
The Broadway Linen Throw is a linen-cotton blend made with Turkish cotton, some of the most luxurious in the world. Finished with hand-spun Turkish tassels, made one by one by independent Turkish artisan entrepreneurs.
Features + Benefits
- The linen in this blend gives it a unique hand feel and structure, while the cotton keeps it extra soft and adds durability.
- This is a chevron-patterned, authentic little luxury with a beautiful, modern look and feel.
- Ultra-soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- Hand-spun tassels - each is twisted one by one.
- An easy gift that will be deeply appreciated by the receiver, that will last for years to come.
- Mix and match with our selection of blankets and pillows.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 55% linen, 45% Turkish cotton.
- Turkish cotton has extra-long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton. Learn more about Turkish cotton here.
- 52 x 66" w/ 6" tassels
- Machine washable (cold, delicate), hang to dry. For more detailed care instructions, click here.
- Given the artisanal make of our throws, please allow for slight natural variations in colour, size, and weave with each unique piece; however, if there are differences present, these differences are not usually noticeable.
Q: How would I style a Pokoloko blanket?
For inspiration, check out these 15 blanket stylings curated by customers and friends!
Q: On what occasion would I gift someone this blanket?
This blanket would be a great gift for a birthday, a wedding, to a new homeowner, and to a new college or university student living on their own for the first time.