“A great silent space holds all of nature in its embrace. It also holds you.” — Eckhart Tolle
The Catherine Throw is a soft-toned, lambswool-blended throw, knit with a ribbed border and pom pom accent finishing at its corners. This is an authentic little luxury with a beautiful, modern look and feel.
Features + Benefits
- This blended textile offers a unique texture that is structured, soft, luxurious, and durable.
- This is a heirloom-quality throw that is made to last.
- Lambswool is a notably soft and non-itchy fiber, which makes the Catherine Throw a cozy, luxe, and remarkably special textile.
- An easy gift that will be deeply appreciated by the receiver.
- Mix and match with our selection of blankets and pillows.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 50% lambswool 25% viscose 25% polyamide.
- 52"W x 66"L.
- Hand wash cold, and lay flat to dry, or dry clean.
- Given the artisanal make of our throws, please allow for slight natural variations in colour, size, and weave with each unique piece; however, if there are differences present, these differences are not usually noticeable.
Q: How would I style a Pokoloko blanket?
For inspiration, check out these 15 blanket stylings curated by customers and friends!
Q: On what occasion would I gift someone this blanket?
This blanket would be a great gift for a birthday, a wedding, to a new homeowner, and to a new college or university student living on their own for the first time.