Elevate your everyday.
This sock is a solid, neutral classic made with a specialized rolled top and premium Peruvian Pima cotton. Their silky-soft feel and modern styling will make these socks ones you'll never want to take off.
Features + Benefits
- Pima cotton is exceptional due to its extra-long silky fibres, and Peru is famous worldwide for being one of the globe's most perfect climates to grow this luxury cotton.
- Pile-resistant, ultra-durable, remarkably soft, and refinedly smooth.
- Generous ribbed cuff to ensure a no-slip fit on the leg and ankle.
- Unisex, available in 4 sizes.
- To learn more about Pima cotton, click here.
- Custom designed by a collaboration of the Pokoloko team: Evee Chan, Devon Smith, Case Bakker & Jessie Lyon.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 80% Peruvian pima cotton 15% nylon 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not iron. Hang to dry for best results and longevity, gets softer with wear.
Q: What is Pima cotton?
To learn more about Pima cotton, click here.