Go with the flow.
This is an heirloom-quality, all-season essential wrap, with an Indigenous-inspired pattern, a medium length, and a versatile, cozy style suitable for a wide variety of bodies. This reversible ruana’s composition is an alpaca blend, made with pure Peruvian baby alpaca, one of the world’s silkiest, warmest, most luxurious and sustainable fibres.
Features + Benefits
- One size fits most or all. This ruana has an open, flowing, stretchy, silky nature to it, so this one-size alpaca style is able to fit many different types of bodies.
- Made with Peruvian alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- Versatile. Use as a blanket scarf, a throw, and a year-round, beautiful wrap.
- Indigenous-inspired pattern. Soft hand feel, and very warm. Lightweight, breathable, and reversible.
- Easy and versatile styling, great for many occasions including warmer and colder seasons.
- To learn more about alpaca, click here.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 30% baby Peruvian alpaca, 70% microfibre.
- One size fits most.
- Hand wash cold & lay flat to dry. Or dry clean.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry.
To learn more about caring for alpaca products, click here.
Q: What are some fun alpaca facts?
For fun facts about alpacas, click here.
Q: Does it hurt the alpaca to get its fleece?
Alpacas are not harmed while their fleece is harvested for Poko products. In fact, alpaca wool is one of the most ethical fibres available. Our partner farmers take great care in gently shearing the wool and releasing the animal back to roam freely. Alpaca fibre does not contain lanolin, which means alpaca does not require strong chemicals to clean it.
Q: What is sustainable fashion?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.