"Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly." - Van Morrison
Bring on the fire element of the sun, while staying protected by this stunning piece of art, handmade by skilled Indonesian artisans. We love the versatility of this one-size-fits-many hat for your next adventure.
Features + Benefits
- This Beach Hat is a wide-brimmed, floppy, breathable and lightweight. It will keep its shape while being bendable to your preferred style, and easy to care for.
- A great hat for gardeners, seacombers, festival goers, adventurers, and city dwellers alike.
- Add colour to your hat around the head with the sash of one of our cover-ups, or our fairly traded scarves.
- An ideal new addition to your slow fashion closet or capsule wardrobe.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% pandanus
- 21" diameter, one size fits many
- Wipe with a soft, slightly damp cloth
- While we do not recommend crushing the hat, the fliexbility of this style could be crushed, and it would still have some shape, and you would most likely be able to re-shape it back to its original form.
Q: What is Fair Trade?
To learn about Fair Trade, click here.
Q: What is Pandanus?
Pandanus is genus of monocots or palm-like trees/shrubs that grow in tropical regions. Artisans collect the leaves from plants in the wild, cutting only mature leaves so that the plant will naturally regenerate. The leaves are sliced into fine strips and sorted for further processing.