Feel fresh & free in your skin with one of our favourite Indonesian fabrics, made by artisans who specialize in this print-making technique. This is a flowy, and free feeling cover designed to layer with your outfits on the go, for work, or as loungewear at home.
Compact and versatile, it is great for travel and layering throughout the day; an ideal slow fashion or capsule wardrobe piece. With easy care & wear, the soft fabric allows for gentle draping while maintaining its shape and structure.
Its open front design is suitable for many bodies so you can wear it relaxed and open, or tied with a sash of your choosing. Effortless, simple, easy style, cultivating a feeling of freedom, beauty, confidence and movement, encouraging you to be yourself in every way.
This is a breathable fabric with mid-length sleeves, but provides sun protection while keeping you cool. Style this when running errands, while working from home, sipping wine by the pool, or when you’d like a comfortable but classy layered look. Time to relax and have some fun.
|Measurements||One size fits most bodies.|
Handmade in Indonesia by
Textile Workshop of Indonesia
Shop this artisan
|Size||Shoulder to Shoulder||Arm Length||Full Length|
|One Size||25” (64cm)||16” (41cm)||31” (79cm)|
* Arm length measured from shoulder to wrist
* Full length measured from back of neck down the back to the bottom of the kimono
- Machine or hand wash cold with like colours on delicate cycle
- Hang to dry, avoid dryer which causes shrinkage
- If you need to machine dry, dry on a low heat
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners