“I love wearing a lot of color, and I am majorly into scarves. I’m the Beau Brummell of Fleetwood Mac, no doubt.” - Mick Fleetwood
This wrap scarf is an alpaca blend made with seamless edges, eyelash fringe, and a solid, deep, dark blue colour story. This is a unique, fairly-traded, artisan-made blanket scarf with a luxe, ultra-soft hand feel.
Features + Benefits
- Classy and cozy, for dressing up and/or down.
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- This wrap scarf is hand-loomed, machine-woven, and then machine-brushed for added softness.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical
- To learn more about alpaca, click here.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made in Ecuador by highly-skilled, independent Indigenous artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 20% alpaca & 80% acrylic
- 24” W x 76” L (61cm W x 193cm L)
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with light brush in direction of
- Can iron in same direction on low setting.
Q: What are some fun alpaca facts?
For fun facts about alpacas, click here.
Q: Does it hurt the alpaca to get its fleece?
Alpacas are not harmed while their fleece is harvested for Poko products. In fact, alpaca wool is one of the most ethical fibres available. Our partner farmers take great care in gently shearing the wool and releasing the animal back to roam freely. Alpaca fibre does not contain lanolin, which means alpaca does not require strong chemicals to clean it.
Q: What is sustainable fashion?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.