Will you be mine?
One of our most popular Poko creatures, this little pig has nothing to cry about. Made from 100% ethically-harvested, silky-smooth baby alpaca fur by independent Peruvian artisans.
Features + Benefits
- This is real and ethical fur. No animal cruelty was involved in the harvesting of this fur.
- Hand-stitched plastic bead eyes. Hand-stitched threaded mouth and nose.
- Non-itchy, hypoallergenic, silky-smooth. Resistant to pilling and matting. Water and stain-resistant.
- These are one-of-a-kind animals are made with all-natural alpaca fleece, they are made with no synthetic dyes or synthetic fur.
- Therapy animals bring calm and joy into a space and into your everyday. Alpacas are used as therapy animals in professional practice. The huggable alpaca's peaceful disposition makes them a favourite for animal-based therapies.
- For more information about alpacas, click here.
- Do you love animals and want to see more? Check out our entire animal collection here!
- These animals have not been tested for children's safety and they are not recommended for children under 3 years old.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Hand-made by highly-skilled independent Peruvian artisans with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% ethical baby alpaca fur.
- H: 3" - 3.75" x L: 7" - 7.5" x W: 3.5" - 4.5"
- Wipe with damp cloth & air dry.
- May brush gently to fluff up.
To learn more about caring for alpaca products, click here.
Q: Does it hurt the alpaca to get its fleece?
Alpaca’s are not harmed while harvesting wool, in fact, Alpaca wool is one of the most ethical fibres available. Farmers take great care in gently shearing the wool and releasing the animal back to roam freely. Alpaca fibre does not contain lanolin, meaning it does not require strong chemicals to clean it.
Q: What shades do the Pokoloko alpacas come in?
Pokoloko offers stuffed animals in two colours, white and beige. White animals will have some variations of cream. Beige animals will have a variety of shades including fawn, cream and brown. No two animals will be the same. In human life, alpacas come in 22 recognized natural colours, and over 300 shades!
Q: How are the stuffed animals measured?
Height is calculated from the bottom of the feet to the top of the ears. Length is calculated from the tip of the nose to the tail. Width is measured across the animal, from shoulder to shoulder.
Q: What happens if I get the alpaca stuffed animal wet?
Wipe away excess water, allow to air dry, gently brush to fluff.
- There are so many more fun alpaca facts! Check them out here.