"I encourage women to wear color, wear stripes, wear sequins - just wear what makes you feel confident and strong. If it looks good and fits well, you'll look great and feel great, too." - Ashley Nell Tipton
Elegant and timeless. This scarf is made from a lightweight, detailed, pure Turkish cotton, finished with hand-spun twisted tassels. It is a generously-sized, synthetic-free and all-natural scarf - an ideal accent for any outfit with styling versatility.
Features + Benefits
- Made with 100% pure Turkish cotton. Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Turkish cotton has extra-long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- S Subtle surged edges, with pretty and 4 unique colour stories.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Versatility is a key part of our slow fashion design process. Learn more about slow fashion here.
- Scarves make meaningful gifts for birthdays, new parents, milestone celebrations and more.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made in Turkey by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton
- 20" W x 79" L (51cm W x 200.5cm L)
- Generously sized to wrap around the shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around the neck without too much bulkiness.
- Hand wash, do not scrunch or wring. Hang to dry.
Q: What is Turkish cotton?
To learn more about Turkish cotton, click here.
Q: What are the ways I can style a scarf?
Scarves are so versatile. They're a useful and beautiful addition to any wardrobe. They can be tied in many different ways around the neck. They can also be used as a head wrap, shoulder wrap, meditation shawl, and swim cover-up.
Q: What does fairly-traded mean?
To learn more about Fair Trade, click here.