"Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." -Theodore Roosevelt
Bringing in a sense of the elements to your home, each Feather Beaded Tassel is handmade one by one by skilled Indonesian artisans. Designed to be hung in any space, this piece of art will surely act as joyful element in your space, connecting earth, maker and owner (or dreamer).
Features + Benefits
- The Beaded Star is a handmade piece of art meant to be decor, hung over the side of a mirror, placed as a table centerpiece, hung in your window or with your plants, or as you wish.
- The big wooden beads add texture to a space, while inviting the all-important star symbol that sparks a reminder to keep dreaming.
- Artisan-made by skillful hands with natural materials.
- A great addition for nurseries, living rooms, entry ways, campers & cars, or the room of your choosing.
- Makes a meaningful gift for weddings, house warmings, & milestone celebrations.
- Create texture or layers in your home by pairing it with another wall hanging or tabletop element from the Bali Boho Home Collection.
- Available in two sizes with two different colour stories.
- Curated by artist and BC sales manager Judith Brock, and the Poko Team.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- Seagrass, steel, wooden beads.
- 20.5"H x 14"W (the size with rope)
- To clean, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Because Poko's Bali Boho Home pieces are handmade from natural and recycled materials, please allow for a tolerance of slight size differences from one star to the next.
Q: What is Fair Trade?
Learn more about fair trade business practices here.
Q: What is seagrass?
Seagrass is a fast growing plant that many Indonesian farmer's will grow specifically for artisan use. Once dried, it is woven into a durable product.