"In Silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and see how the pattern improves." - Rumi
Bringing in a sense of the elements to your home, each piece is handmade one by one by skilled Indonesian artisans. Designed with a thoughtful mandala-inspiration, this functional piece of art will surely act as an alluring and complementary element in your space, connecting earth, maker and owner.
Features + Benefits
- The Henna Bamboo Box is a handmade piece of art meant to hold your favourite keepsakes, or be displayed all on its own.
- The mandala-inspired henna design is freehand drawn by talented Balinese artisans.
- The box's structure is handwoven with strong and durable bamboo.
- Have fun with this stylish decor by using it as storage while also as a stunning piece of art in any room of your home or office.
- Makes for a meaningful gift for new homeowners, milestone celebrations, earth lovers, and family, friends or co-workers.
- Create texture or layers in your home by pairing it with a wall hanging or tabletop element from the Bali Boho Home Collection.
- Available in three complementary styles to choose from. Can be purchased in multiple sizes to create a set of two or three, or enjoy individually.
- Curated by artist and BC sales manager Judith Brock, and the Poko Team.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- Made with henna on 100% bamboo.
- Small: 6"L x 6"W x 5"H
- Medium: 7.5"L x 7.5"W x 6"H
- Large: 8.5"L x 8.5"W x 7"H
- To clean, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Because Poko's Bali Boho Home henna boxes are handmade from natural and recycled materials, please allow for a tolerance of slight size differences from one basket to the next.
Q: What is Fair Trade?
Learn more about fair trade business practices here.
Q: Why bamboo?
Bamboo is a rapidly growing and self-renewing tree, and in this way, bamboo is like grass. Bamboo requires little maintenance to farm as it doesn’t need any pesticides or herbicides, and needs very little water to grow, with minimal soil disruption. Bamboo absorbs carbon monoxide and produces more oxygen than most trees. It is exceptionally durable!