"Ah! There is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort." - Jane Austen
This pillow is a beautiful, and classic style lumbar cushion made to bring an heirloom-quality luxeness to your space. The Chelsea Pillow has a smooth hand feel made with skilled craftsmanship. This is what we call a two-face pillow, meaning the front and back are different but can both be showing.
Features + Benefits
- Featuring three coconut button closure that is made to be shown, which makes the pillow's aesthetic versatile and different on both sides.
- Soft colours will complement any space while providing beautiful visual texture.
- Ultra-soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 60% Cotton, 20% Linen, 20% Lyocell.
- The Chelsea Pillow is 16" x 24" and comes with a 16" x 24" polyester pillow fill.
- This pillow's composition is plant-based, blended with cotton, linen, and lyocell. Lyocell is another name for the well-known material Tencel and has a breathable texture less susceptible to bacteria growth and odour. Lyocell production on average needs less energy, dye, and water than the production of other fabrics, and because lyocell is a naturally-derived fibre, it's biodegradable. In the lyocell production process, there are petrochemical solvents used to turn the wood pulp base into fibre, but this process is a closed-loop, which means that the chemicals can be recycled over and over again, which minimizes harmful waste.
- Machine washable, although hanging to dry will ensure longevity.
Q: How can I style this pillow?
Due to its neutral colour palette, you could style any pillow in our collection in a variety of bedroom and living room settings. You can mix and match pillows to enhance a bedroom or couch.