Elevate your style
Scarves are not just for cold weather anymore. Create a standout look by topping your outfit with an artisan-made silky-soft rayon chiffon scarf.
Features + Benefits
- Made in an advanced Indonesian print house specialized in Japanese printing techniques.
- Semi-mesh weave gives the fabric a chic transparency while staying sturdy, durable and multi-use.
- Slow fashion, focused on quality and connection.
- Ethically sourced, fairly-traded.
- Generous length allows for versatility.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% Rayon Chiffon
- Length: 77" - 77.5" , Width: 15" - 15.5"
- One size fits all
- Cold-delicate wash, hang to dry
- Do not machine dry
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Q: How do I style a summer scarf?
- Let your inner creative out when styling the summer scarf. Channel your inner Esmerelda and make a beautiful-boho head wrap. Tie the ends together to make a summer infinity scarf. Get creative and make a wrap top. Drape over your shoulders and cinch at the waist with a thin belt to give any outfit an update. Drape over your shoulder for an elegant summer wrap!
Q: What is Rayon chiffon?
- Rayon chiffon is fabric made by processing plant fibre into a fibre that has the softness of cotton with the silkiness of polyester. The word chiffon refers to this fabric's weave, which is a a fine mesh, making for a silky, floaty texture.
Q: Is rayon a synthetic fibre?
- Rayon is not synthetic - it is a natural man-made fibre! Rayon is made using wood-pulp, which is a naturally-occurring raw material!