"The most gorgeous sweater!" - R.
This is an heirloom-quality, all-season essential sweater, with a curved, oversized shape, a complementary backline, a medium length, and a versatile, cozy style suitable for a variety of bodies. This sweater’s composition is an alpaca blend, made with pure Peruvian alpaca, one of the world’s silkiest, warmest, most luxurious, and sustainable fibers.
Features + Benefits
- One size fits most. Alpaca has a stretchy, silky nature to it, so this one-size alpaca style is able to fit many different types of bodies.
- Doubles as a Fall, transition coat, and a year-round sweater.
- Versatile styling, great for many occasions including warmer and colder seasons.
- Style with hood, with thick or thin collar, and even with the collar rolled over the shoulders.
- Made with Peruvian alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- For more information about alpacas, click here.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 70% Peruvian alpaca, 30% acrylic.
- One size fits most.
- Hand wash cold & lay flat to dry. Or dry clean.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry.
To learn more about caring for alpaca products, click here.
Q: What are some fun alpaca facts?
For fun facts about alpacas, click here.
Q: Does it hurt the alpaca to get its fleece?
Alpacas are not harmed while their fleece is harvested for Poko products. In fact, alpaca wool is one of the most ethical fibres available. Our partner farmers take great care in gently shearing the wool and releasing the animal back to roam freely. Alpaca fibre does not contain lanolin, which means alpaca does not require strong chemicals to clean it.
Q: What is sustainable fashion?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.