Sweater weather forever.
This is an heirloom-quality, all-season essential sweater, with an ultra-cozy fleece lining, two pockets, a high quality zipper, and a generous collar. This sweater’s composition is pure alpaca lined with fleece, made with 100% Peruvian alpaca, one of the world’s silkiest, warmest, most luxurious and sustainable fibres.
Features + Benefits
- Great for men, but also unisex for all humans.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor wear. Useful transitionary style between the warmer and cooler seasons. Acts as a perfect Spring and Fall jacket.
- Very warm, but also breathable, non-itchy, and very comfortable.
- A full zippered front, and a subtle design on the back, chest, and upper arms.
- Versatile styling, great for many occasions including warmer and colder seasons.
- Style with hood, with thick or thin collar, and even with the collar rolled over the shoulders.
- Made with Peruvian alpaca, a natural, technical
- For more information about alpacas, click here.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 100% pure Peruvian alpaca, with 100% high quality, polyester fleece lining.
- Hand wash cold & lay flat to dry. Or dry clean.
- Do not machine wash or machine dry.
Q: What are some fun alpaca facts?
For fun facts about alpacas, click here.
Q: Does it hurt the alpaca to get its fleece?
Alpacas are not harmed while their fleece is harvested for Poko products. In fact, alpaca wool is one of the most ethical fibres available. Our partner farmers take great care in gently shearing the wool and releasing the animal back to roam freely. Alpaca fibre does not contain lanolin, which means alpaca does not require strong chemicals to clean it.
Q: What is sustainable fashion?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.