one of our most popular blankets, the Howlite is a smooth blend of earth tones. Combining cream, sand, tobacco and chocolate into a stunning spectrum that easily fits in any living room or bedroom.
This product was designed by Pokoloko in collaboration with a family of indigenous artisans who live in the volcanic Andean mountain range. This product is part of our Artisan Alpaca Series and connects you to their long textile tradition. Stronger than mohair, smoother than silk, finer than cashmere and warmer than wool. Non-itchy, breathable, light-weight, water-repellant, hypoallergenic. Hand-loomed and fair-trade. Enjoy this alpaca product: the Fibre of the Gods!
- 70% Alpaca & 30% Synthetic
- double - 65 " W x 91 " L
- throw - 45" W x 67" L
- Hand wash with mild soap or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch or twist.
- Hang to Dry.
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Groom with light brush in direction of fibre.
- Can iron in same direction on low setting.