"When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things." - Joe Namath
This is a one-size-fits-most cover-up made with mid-length sleeves and sewn under the arm on each side. For those breezy days on the beach or a light cover to wear over jeans and a tank top, this kaftan cover-up will fit easily into your everyday.
Features + Benefits
- Made with beautiful hand-loomed cotton, which allows for gentle draping while maintaining shape.
- Featuring generous armholes and a loose structure that feels comfortable and flattering on many body types.
- Sewn on each side and drapes to mid-thigh or just above the knee.
- An easy silhouette to dress up and down - this kaftan pairs well with leggings and sandals, jeans and heels, and is light and flowy over a bathing suit.
- Versatility is a key part of our slow fashion design process. Learn more about slow fashion here.
- Finished with a hand-twisted tasselled fringe.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% hand-loomed cotton.
- One size fits most.
- Machine wash (cold, delicate) and lay flat to dry.
- For more detailed care instructions, click here.
Q: What is fair trade?
To learn about fair trade, click here.
Q: How can I style this cover-up?
Cover-ups are one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you can find. They can be layered with anything you already own, which makes it perfect for your slow fashion closet or capsule wardrobe. Since this kaftan cover up is sewn on the sides, it works best over jeans, leggings and other pants or as a bathing suit cover. We may be biased, but we think it looks extra cute when worn with a Bali Bag.