"And fearless minds climb soonest unto crowns."
- William Shakespeare
The King Pillow is a double-pom lumbar pillow that will bring a unique, stylish luxeness to your space. It has a subtle, repeating, square-shaped texture, which shouts out to a high-quality waffle towel fabric but with much more shallow waffle pools, and with a significantly denser weave.
Features + Benefits
- Interesting and beautiful hand feel, a great texture to add to your collection.
- The King Pillow is very well made, with a discrete pull zipper closure, and a tassled Turkish vibe.
- This pillow is a beautiful, and classic style lumbar pillow made to bring an heirloom-quality luxeness to your space.
- Create a layered or complementary textile story in your home by pairing it with other blankets and pillows from our collection.
- Makes for a meaningful gift for milestone celebrations for all - in particular housewarmings and marriages.
- Each pillow comes with a 12x20" poly pillow fill. If shipping without fill is preferred, please kindly include a note on your order, and we will ship without fill.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 94% Turkish cotton, 6% linen.
- 12"W x 20"L with a 12x20" fill.
- Hand wash or machine wash (cold, delicate), hang to dry.
Q: How can I style the Pokoloko pillow collection?
You could style Poko pillows in a variety of bedroom and living room settings. Poko's mix and match pillows enhance a bedroom, couch, bench, porch, and beyond.
Q: On what occasion would I gift someone this pillow?
The King Pillow would be a great gift for a birthday, a wedding, to a new homeowner, and to a new college or university student living on their own for the first time.