Finding your flow.
This is a billowy, beautiful maxi dress with flared sleeves, a moderate V-neckline, and a tiered skirt. The fabric is a soft, pure Turkish cotton in calm, vintage-inspired pastels.
Features + Benefits
- Versatile styling, great for many occasions including beach, resort, spring, summer, fall, wedding, and day or night events.
- Effortless, easy style, cultivating a feeling of freedom, beauty, confidence and movement, encouraging you to be yourself in every way.
- The pure, natural cotton fabric makes this dress soft and breathable, with a sturdy, well-crafted integrity.
- High-quality craftsmanship with a truly unique hand feel and timeless design - this dress will last.
- Luxurious, textured fabric that is easy to care for and fun to wear — it is elegant and durable, luxe and comfortable.
- This dress is garment-dyed and washed, which means the fabric was cut and sewn into shape, and then dyed and washed, which creates a pastel, vintage look.
- Pre-washed, will not shrink if cared for properly.
- Comes in plastic-free packaging, in a pure Turkish cotton, reusable bag big enough for dresses, shoes, gym clothes, groceries, etc.
Artisan + Origin
- Responsibly-made and consciously-designed by the exceptionally-skilled Turkish sustainable fashion brand Ikikiz, with whom we work directly.
- To learn more about our shared mission to reimagine your clothing for a conscious, evolving life, click here.
Materials + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton
- Machine wash cold with similar colors, use only mild detergent, do not bleach, iron warm, hang to dry for best results.
Size + Fit
- Relaxed fit. The generous shape of this dress feels stylish and comfortable on a variety of bodies.
- Blonde model is 5'4" & 125lbs. Brunette model is 5'2" & 120lbs.
Q: What is sustainable fashion?
Sustainable fashion means changing the way we think about fashion and how we bring truly special pieces to you. We think about how the fibres are sourced, we think about the welfare of the artisans, we think of the environmental impact, we think of the longevity of each product. We think about today and tomorrow.
Q: How can fashion be sustainable?
Sustainable fashion means that the products are created in celebration and safety of the earth and the artisans who create them. The raw material is sourced with minimal damage to the earth, and the products are created and distributed in ways that diminish waste and environmental impact. Artisans are working in safe conditions and paid a fair wage as they create products that are made to last.
Q: What is garment dyed and washed cotton?
Garment washed means the fabric was cut and sewn into its dress shape, and then dyed, which creates a vintage pastel look.
Q: How to wash garment washed clothes?
Machine wash cold & hang to dry
Q: How to wear a long dress?
- Meet your ‘wedding season’ go-to dress, just add your favourite accessories and you are ready to celebrate.
- Shop the farmers market with the Poko Reusable Bag, leather slides and the perfect sunglasses.
- Wear to the beach with a wide brim hat, Poko Bali Bag, and sandals.