Knot your average pillow.
A beautiful boho work of art, carefully handmade one by one by skilled Indonesian artisan entrepreneurs. We love the elemental vibe this piece of art lends to any space - connecting earth, maker, owner.
Features + Benefits
- Handmade with thick, pure, natural cotton rope.
- The macrame pattern on the pillow is tightly woven and high quality, with a medium-length tasseled fringe on either side of the piece.
- Closed with a covered zipper on the back.
- Multifunctional, can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Easy gift as it looks great with all decors. Gift to a friend, host, new parent, traveler, adventurer, homebody, for a birthday, etc.
- Mix and match with our selection of Blankets and Pillows.
- Each pillow comes with a 20x20" poly pillow fill. If shipping without fill is preferred, please send us a note and we will ship without fill.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced from traditional, highly-skilled, and independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% hand-woven cotton.
- 15"W x 15"L with a 16x16" fill.
- Hand wash, or wash on cold, delicate cycle in washing machine, with similar colors. No bleach. Hang to dry.
Q: How can I style the Pokoloko pillow collection?
You could style this collection in a variety of bedroom and living room settings. The mix and match Poko pillows enhance a bedspread and couch, and bring a unique coziness to your space.
Q: On what occasion would I gift someone this pillow?
This pillow would be a great gift for a birthday, a wedding, to a new homeowner, and to a new college or university student living on their own for the first time.