The most beautiful tote.
This is a pure 100% GOTS-certified organic mesh bag with a beautiful, natural look and feel that will complement any home and style. The Net Bag is multifunctional for groceries, storage, travel, gym, yoga, and general all-around tote.
Features + Benefits
- Zero waste, multi-use, anti-plastic.
- The Net Bag is compact and travel-friendly. It folds up and tucks away neatly without taking up too much space. At the same time, the Net Bag is expansive and can fit lots of whatever you're carrying in it: groceries, clothes, shoes, etc.
- Comes in 3 muted, beautiful colors that will elevate any home and style. Make your trip to the gym, beach and grocery store look and feel better.
- Provides plastic-free storage, produce, and shopping alternatives. No single-use plastic bags needed at the grocery store.
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton. These bags are made with one of the world's highest organic standards for cotton.
- Durable, reusable, washable, compact, easy-care.
- High-quality craftmanship, these bags will last!
- Earth-friendly, chemical free, and fairly-traded.
- Versatile, doubles as a useful and stylish beach bag.
- Ethically-sourced from Indian artisans.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indian artisans, with whom we work directly.
- To learn more about their Earth-friendly artisanal traditions, click here.
Materials + Care
- 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Cold water wash & hang to dry. Hand washing is always recommended for the best quality of care, though it is possible to machine wash the Net Bags also. Do not machine dry as that will cause shrinkage.
Size + Fit
- Expansive 15" W x 18"L , 11" handle drop (38cm W x 46cm L, 28cm handle drop). Tare weight 3.35 oz / 95 gms / 0.20 lbs.
- Given the artisanal make of our bags, please allow for slight natural variations in size and color with each unique piece; however, any differences should not be noticeable and should not interrupt the function and value of the bag.
Q: What are Eco Bags useful for?
Pokoloko Eco Bags are certified organic reusable shopping bags. They replace wasteful plastic produce bags with Earth-conscious 100% organic cotton bags. Great for farmer’s markets and grocery stores, as well as countless other uses including travel, storage, gym, yoga, beach, etc.
Q: How do I clean Eco Bags?
Organic Eco Bags are easy to clean. Wash in cold water and simply hang to dry.
Q: Can I use Eco Bags for more than just groceries?
The Eco Bag is more than just a grocery bag, it is truly versatile and multifunctional. At the beach, use them to hold sunglasses, swimsuits (wet or dry), and snacks. The Eco Bags will resist sand and prevent you taking the beach home. When traveling, the Eco Bags are perfect partners for keeping your suitcase tidy and organized. Use as a lunch bag, yoga or gym bag, and shoe bag. You could even hang these bags on a hook in your kitchen or home for easy-use storage that has a beautiful, natural look.
Q: What does "tare weight" mean?
Tare weight describes the weight of the bag when empty. Knowing the tare weight is important when using the Mesh Eco Bags to buy bulk products, so you do not get charged for the weight of the bag. If you do not know the tare weight of the bag, you may determine the tare weight at the grocery store by weighing the bag itself before weighing the bag with the produce in it.
Q: What does "GOTS-certified organic cotton" mean?
Being GOTS certified means the cotton in Pokoloko's Eco Bags meets the toughest organic textile standard. To meet the GOTS standard, your material needs to have a minimum of 95% organic fibre. In addition, the material must not have been treated with bleach, formaldehyde or any other toxic substances, and if colored, must have been colored using non-toxic dyes. Another GOTS requirement is that the material is produced in an environment that enforces strict social and environmental standards that treat employees and the planet with deep respect.