The double-sided Onyx blanket highlights the stark contrast of pewter grey and charcoal. Two separate solid color weaves combined into a thicker, warmer blanket.
Designed in collaboration with a group of indigenous artisans who live in the volcanic Andean mountain range. This product is part of our Artisan Alpaca Series and connects you to their long textile tradition. Stronger than mohair, smoother than silk, finer than cashmere and warmer than wool.
- 70% Alpaca & 30% Synthetic
- Double - 65 " W x 91 " L
- Throw - 45" W x 67" L
- Hand wash with mild soap or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch or twist.
- Hang to Dry.
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Groom with light brush in direction of fibre.
- Can iron in same direction on low setting.
- Fairly traded
- Ethically sourced
- Light weight
- Fibre of the gods