Featuring the well-loved Pokoloko logo, these monochrome, luxury pima cotton socks are exceptionally comfortable and very stylish. Lightweight, breathable, silky smooth, and durable.
Features + Benefits
- Pima cotton is exceptional due to its extra-long silky fibers, and Peru is famous worldwide for being one of the globe's most perfect climates in which to grow this luxury cotton.
- Peruvian pima cotton is hand-harvested, which means the production process has a much-reduced impact on the environment compared to a machine-based harvesting production process. Hand-harvesting also means there is significantly less non-cotton matter gathered while collecting the cotton, which contributes to pima cotton's purity and elevated quality.
- Pile-resistant, ultra-durable, remarkably soft, and refinedly smooth.
- Pima cotton is hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin, and it's breathable and moisture-wicking for those active sock-lovers.
- This style has colored toes and heels contrasting and complementing the body of the sock.
- Generous ribbed cuff to ensure a no slip fit on the leg and ankle.
- Unisex, available in 4 sizes for all people with all sizes of feet.
- Custom designed by a collaboration of the Pokoloko team: Evee Chan, Devon Smith, Case Bakker & Jessie Lyon. Available exclusively at Pokoloko.
- A gift the receiver will deeply appreciate. Luxury that lasts.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 70% Peruvian pima cotton 28% nylon 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not iron. Hang to dry for best results and longevity, gets softer with wear.
- Pokoloko pima cotton is sourced from small cooperatives of farmers in Northern Peru.
Size + Fit
- S = Womens: 5-7 & Mens: 4-6.5
- M = Womens: 7.5-9 & Mens: 7-8.5
- L = Womens: 9.5 - 10.5 & Mens: 9-11.5
- XL = Womens: 11- 12 & Mens: 12-14
Q: What is pima cotton?
Pima cotton is one of the most luxurious cottons in the world. Pima cotton is known for its extra-long, silky fibres, and grows in the optimal growing conditions of coastal Northern Peru. The luxury fibre produces a silky smooth fabric that is very strong and very durable, and is resistant to piling and wrinkling. Pokoloko's pima cotton is hand-harvested, which means there is less detritus and impurities mixed in during the harvesting process as there would be with a machine. As a result of this purity, pima cotton is exceptionally-soft with a refined smoothness. This premium fibre is moisture-wicking, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
Q: What does "hand-harvested" mean?
Hand-harvested means the production process has a much-reduced impact on the environment compared to a machine-based harvesting production process. Hand-harvested means there is significantly less non-cotton matter gathered while collecting the cotton which contributes to Pokoloko pima cotton's purity and elevated quality.
Q: Why are pima cotton socks good for the feet?
Pima cotton socks are breathable, lightweight, and durable. Pima cotton socks are moisture-wicking, breathable, and hypoallergenic. Pima cotton has long, silky fibres that are resistant to piling, as well as being silky soft for ultra comfort. We can't wait for you to try them!
Q: How do I style patterned socks?
Patterned socks are a great way to add character to any outfit. At the office, pair the printed pima socks with a crisp suit. Show off the Cactus print with shorts and runners on a summer day. Try the Frenchie with a sun dress and some maryjanes. Channel your inner similing Sloth and relax the day away. Have fun!