Elevate your everyday.
This sock is a solid, neutral classic made with a specialized rolled top and premium Peruvian Pima cotton. Their silky-soft feel and modern styling will make these socks ones you'll never want to take off.
Features + Benefits
- Pima cotton is exceptional due to its extra-long silky fibres, and Peru is famous worldwide for being one of the globe's most perfect climates to grow this luxury cotton.
- Pile-resistant, ultra-durable, remarkably soft, and refinedly smooth.
- Generous ribbed cuff to ensure a no-slip fit on the leg and ankle.
- Unisex, available in 4 sizes.
- To learn more about Pima cotton, click here.
- Custom designed by a collaboration of the Pokoloko team: Evee Chan, Devon Smith, Case Bakker & Jessie Lyon.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 80% Peruvian pima cotton 15% nylon 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not iron. Hang to dry for best results and longevity, gets softer with wear.
To learn more about caring for alpaca products, click here.
Q: What is Pima cotton?
To learn more about Pima cotton, click here.