Elevate your everday.
This sock is a solid, neutral classic made with a specialized rolled top and premium Peruvian pima cotton. Their silky soft feel and modern styling will make these socks ones you'll never want to take off.
Features + Benefits
- Pima cotton is exceptional due to its extra-long silky fibers, and Peru is famous worldwide for being one of the globe's most perfect climates in which to grow this luxury cotton.
- Peruvian pima cotton is hand-harvested, which means the production process has a much-reduced impact on the environment compared to a machine-based harvesting production process. Hand-harvesting also means there is significantly less non-cotton matter gathered while collecting the cotton, which contributes to pima cotton's purity and elevated quality.
- Pile-resistant, ultra-durable, remarkably soft, and refinedly smooth.
- Pima cotton is hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin, and it's breathable and moisture-wicking for those active sock-lovers.
- These solid pima socks have a special rolled top, which allows the wearer to play with the style. Wearer's choice to keep them unrolled, half-rolled, rolled down. However you choose, these socks will feel amazing on the feet and look even better.
- Unisex, available in 4 sizes for all people with all sizes of feet.
- Custom designed by a collaboration of the Pokoloko team: Evee Chan, Devon Smith, Case Bakker & Jessie Lyon. Available exclusively at Pokoloko.
- A gift the receiver will deeply appreciate. Luxury that lasts.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 80% Peruvian pima cotton 15% nylon 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not iron. Hang to dry for best results and longevity, gets softer with wear.
- Pokoloko pima cotton is sourced from small cooperatives of farmers in Northern Peru.
Size + Fit
- S = Womens: 5-7 & Mens: 4-6.5
- M = Womens: 7.5-9 & Mens: 7-8.5
- L = Womens: 9.5 - 10.5 & Mens: 9-11.5
- XL = Womens: 11- 12 & Mens: 12-14
Q: What is pima cotton?
Pima cotton is one of the most luxurious cottons in the world. Pima cotton is known for its extra-long, silky fibres, and grows in the optimal growing conditions of coastal Northern Peru. The luxury fibre produces a silky smooth fabric that is very strong and very durable, and is resistant to piling and wrinkling. Pokoloko's pima cotton is hand-harvested, which means there is less detritus and impurities mixed in during the harvesting process as there would be with a machine. As a result of this purity, pima cotton is exceptionally-soft with a refined smoothness. This premium fibre is moisture-wicking, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
Q: What does "hand-harvested" mean?
Hand-harvested means the production process has a much-reduced impact on the environment compared to a machine-based harvesting production process. Hand-harvested means there is significantly less non-cotton matter gathered while collecting the cotton which contributes to Pokoloko pima cotton's purity and elevated quality.
Q: Why are pima cotton socks good for the feet?
Pima cotton socks are breathable, lightweight, and durable. Pima cotton socks are moisture-wicking, breathable, and hypoallergenic. Pima cotton has long, silky fibres that are resistant to piling, as well as being silky soft for ultra comfort. We can't wait for you to try them!