Inspired by indigenous art, created for you.
The perfect blanket for relaxing inside, cozying up by the fire, or sharing with friends outside. With generous sizing and substantive weight, this grey geometric blanket is sure to elevate any space.
Features + Benefits
- Made in the Ecuadorian mountains by indigenous independent artisans
- A luxurious alpaca blend, thick and warm
- Medium weight, reversible design
- Surged edges, comes in 2 sizes
- Hand-loomed, machine-woven
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- No animals are harmed in the making of any Pokoloko product
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made in Ecuador by highly-skilled, independent Indigenous artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 30% alpaca 70% acrylic
- Double: 69″W × 83″L (210.82 x 175.26 cm)
- Queen: 83″W × 91″ L (210.82 x 231.14 cm)
- Cold water, delicate wash and hang to dry.
To learn more about caring for alpaca products, click here.