"I have work, then a dinner thing, and then I am busy trying to become who I am." - Hannah Horvath
This scarf is lightweight, silky soft, and pure cotton finished with hand-spun Turkish twisted tassels. It is a generously-sized, synthetic-free, all-natural scarf with a semi-sheer weave and a nautical vibe.
Features + Benefits
- Made with 100% natural pure Turkish cotton. Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Turkish cotton has extra-long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Subtle surged edges.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Hand-made twisted tassel fringe. Each tassel is hand-spun one by one.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made in Turkey by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton
- 20" W x 79" L (51cm W x 200.5cm L)
- Generously sized to wrap around the shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around the neck without bulkiness.
- Hand wash, do not scrunch or wring. Hang to dry.
Q: What is Turkish cotton?
To learn more about Turkish cotton, click here.
Q: What are the ways I can style a scarf?
Scarves are so versatile. They're a useful and beautiful addition to any wardrobe. They can be tied in many different ways around the neck. They can also be used as a head wrap, shoulder wrap, meditation shawl, and swim cover-up.
Q: What does fairly-traded mean?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.