"Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." - Laozi
Bringing in the earth element with the rich terra cotta colour and the flow of water and wind in composition, this Bohemian-style & ankle-length skirt is an ultra-soft beauty designed with your lifestyle activities in mind. The Erin Skirt's fabric is a 4-layer, pure Turkish cotton, crinkled muslin - exceptional quality designed to evolve through the seasons, like you.
Features + Benefits
- Double, deep pockets.
- An elastic waist that fits comfortably without squeezing the stomach.
- Ankle length with a design that flows as you move and walk in your everyday without tripping on the fabric.
- If you love this Crinkle fabric, check out Poko's Crinkle collection, throws, bed covers, baby blankets, and more.
- This is an heirloom-quality skirt made to last in style and design.
- Dress up for events, wear to work, at home or for every day errands and tasks.
- This piece is ideal for a capsule wardrobe. To learn more about slow and sustainable fashion, click here.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 4-layer, 100% muslin cotton
- Available in small, medium, and large with elastic waist.
- Cold, delicate machine wash, or hand wash, and hang to dry.
Q: What is sustainable fashion?
Great question! To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.
Q: What is Turkish cotton?
Turkish cotton is one of the world's most luxurious cottons. To learn more about Turkish cotton, click here.