Tie dye forever.
These socks are made with terry-lined, ultra-cozy pima cotton, patterned with a hand-made tie dye design. Made with luxurious, hand-harvested Peruvian pima cotton, these exclusive, custom-Poko-designed socks will keep you and your feet happy indoors and outdoors.
Features + Benefits
- Fun, premium quality, and very comfortable.
- Pima cotton is exceptional due to its extra-long silky fibers, and Peru is famous worldwide for being one of the globe's most perfect climates in which to grow this luxury cotton.
- Peruvian pima cotton is hand-harvested, which means the production process has a much-reduced impact on the environment compared to a machine-based harvesting production process. Hand-harvesting also means there is significantly less non-cotton matter gathered while collecting the cotton, which contributes to pima cotton's purity and elevated quality.
- Pile-resistant, ultra-durable, remarkably soft, and refinedly smooth.
- Pima cotton is hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin, and it's breathable and moisture-wicking for those active sock-lovers.
- This sock style has a generous length up the leg, as well as a cuff at the top of the sock to ensure a no slip fit on the leg.
- Unisex, available in 4 sizes for all people with all sizes of feet.
- A gift the receiver will deeply appreciate. Luxury that lasts.
- Pokoloko pima cotton is sourced from small cooperatives of farmers in Northern Peru.
- Fairly-traded, eco-friendly, sustainably-sourced, and ethically-sourced.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Peruvian artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 90% Peruvian pima cotton, 5% elastic, 5% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Hang to dry for best results and longevity.
- Gets softer with wear.
Size + Fit
Q: What is pima cotton?
Pima cotton is one of the most luxurious cottons in the world. Pima cotton is known for its extra-long, silky fibres, and grows in the optimal growing conditions of coastal Northern Peru. This luxury fibre produces a silky smooth fabric that is very strong and very durable, and is resistant to piling and wrinkling. Pokoloko's pima cotton is hand-harvested, which means there is less detritus and impurities mixed in during the harvesting process as there would be with a machine. As a result of this purity, pima cotton is exceptionally-soft with a refined smoothness. This premium fibre is moisture-wicking, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
Q: What does "hand-harvested" mean?
Hand-harvested means the production process has a much-reduced impact on the environment compared to a machine-based harvesting production process. Hand-harvested means there is significantly less non-cotton matter gathered while collecting the cotton which contributes to Pokoloko pima cotton's purity and elevated quality.
Q: Why are pima cotton socks good for the feet?
Pima cotton socks are breathable, lightweight, and durable. Pima cotton socks are moisture-wicking, breathable, and hypoallergenic. Pima cotton has long, silky fibres that are resistant to piling, as well as being silky soft for ultra comfort. We can't wait for you to try them!
Q: How do I style tie dye socks?
Tie dye socks are a great way to add fun and character to any outfit. At the office, pair the tie dye pima socks with a crisp suit. Show off the tie dye pattern with shorts and runners on a summer day. Wear your favourite casual joggers tucked into your tie dye socks with your favourite solid coloured sneakers. Have fun!