On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day you can improve your mind - Mehmet Murat ildan
This throw is loved by our team for its irresistible Indigenous-inspired pattern and soothing colour combination. Incredible, high-quality craftsmanship make this a blanket you will love for years to come.
Features + Benefits
- Turkish cotton has extra-long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Atzi is the Nahuatl (Aztec) word for rain.
- Eyelash fringe.
- Pattern inverted on the reverse side.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced from traditional, highly-skilled, and independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 30% Lambswool 40% Cotton 15% Viscose 15% Polyamide
- 53" W x 67" L / 135 cm W x 170 cm L
- Hand Wash Cold & Lay Flat to Dry or Dry Clean