On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy foggy day you can improve your mind - Mehmet Murat ildan
This throw is loved by our team for its irresistible Indigenous inspired pattern and soothing color combination. Incredible, high quality craftmanship make this a blanket you will love for years to come.
Features + Benefits
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Atzi is the Nahuatl (Aztec) word for rain.
- Easy gift as it looks great with all decors. Gift to a friend, host, new parent, traveller, adventurer, homebody, for birthday, etc.
- Eyelash fringe.
- Pattern inverted on the reverse side.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced from traditional, highly-skilled, and independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 30% Lambswool 40% Cotton 15% Viscose 15% Polymide
- Hand Wash Cold & Lay Flat to Dry or Dry Clean
Size + Fit
- 53" W x 67" L / 135 cm W x 170 cm L