"Love my cover-up. Great fabric and pattern. Tempted to buy another!!" - Martine
These cover-ups are so fun to wear! A staple cover is a closet essential, and as Pokoloko best-sellers, these pieces come highly recommended.
Features + Benefits
- Useful piece for many occasions including beach, resort, office, spring, summer, fall, day or night events, and lounge. Your go-to cover-up.
- This cover comes with a belt. The sides of the cover do not have belt loops, so that the cover can be worn with the belt, or without exposing unused belt loops. There is a looped brand label on the back of the neck on which you can hang the belt when it's being stored in your closet.
- Easy to care for and compact for travel.
- Soft and breathable fabric allows for gentle draping while maintaining shape and structure. Provides sun protection while keeping you cool.
- More absorptive and thinner than cotton. This makes for a perfect, lightweight, and quick dry cover-up.
- Great for layering. Wear in cooler weather over a soft sweater.
- An ideal new addition to your slow fashion closet or capsule wardrobe.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Indonesian artisans, with whom we work directly.
- Pokoloko cover-up designs are are inspired by light linen and cotton Japanese kimonos, known as a yukata.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% rayon.
- Relaxed fit. The oversized, generous shape of this cover-up feels stylish and comfortable on a variety of bodies.
- Cold delicate machine wash & hang to dry.
Q: What is a cover-up?
Our cover-up is an article of clothing, made like a robe in a T-shaped pattern with an open front and normally worn over other clothing or a bathing suit. Cover-ups can be worn open or closed.
Q: Is rayon a synthetic fibre?
Rayon is not synthetic - it is a natural man-made fibre. Rayon is made using wood-pulp, which is a naturally-occurring raw material.
Q: How do I style a cover-up?
Versatile and timeless, the Pokoloko cover-up is an essential closet staple that can be styled in so many ways. Wear with jeans, blouse and flats to the office. Wear with a white tank, cropped jeans, sneakers, delicate silver jewellery, and a wide-brimmed hat. Wear with a patterned dress, strappy heels and a Bali Bag.