"Life is easier when you are comfortable in your own skin." ~ Amy Dickinson
Loungewear without limits. This two-layer crinkle muslin texture is incredibly soft on the skin, and feels lightweight, yet substantial, when worn. Comfortable and classy - this one-size-fits-many cardigan is ideal for those looking to feel luxurious at home or on the go. A collaboration with Turkish female slow fashion design-duo, Ikikiz.
Features + Benefits
- Made with a luxurious 2-layer pure Turkish muslin cotton in an oversized style fitting sizes S-XL comfortably, as well as some XXL or XXXL body types.
- The Crinkle Cardigan has long sleeves, is belted with exterior belt loops, and has two deep pockets in the front.
- The Crinkle Cardigan matches the Crinkle Loose Pants and Crinkle Crop Top in a 3-piece lounge suit that has an effortless, free, beautiful look. Wear individually or collectively. Each of the 3 pieces is sold separately.
- Compact and versatile - great for travel and ideal for your capsule wardrobe.
- This cardigan would wear well over jeans and tanks, as a cover for outdoor trips, over office attire or worn with your bathing suit.
- This is an heirloom-quality piece made to last in style and design and comes highly recommended by the Poko team, customers, and community.
- Comes in a unique and reusable cotton bag. No plastic packaging!
- If you love this Crinkle fabric, check out Poko's Crinkle collection of bed covers, throws, pillows, and more.
Artisan + Origin
- Responsibly-made and consciously-designed by the exceptionally-skilled Turkish sustainable fashion brand Ikikiz, with whom we work directly. Pokoloko is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Ikikiz designs.
- To learn more about our shared mission to reimagine your clothing for a conscious, evolving life, click here.
Materials + Care
- 2-layer, 100% Turkish muslin cotton
- One Size Fits Many
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Use only mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Hang to dry for best results.
Q: What size would you say the 'One Size Fits Many' extends to?
We would say that this should comfortably fit up to XXL with generous space for your arms.
Q: What do you mean by Slow Fashion or a Capsule Wardrobe?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here. Find out 5 ways to build your slow & sustainable closet here.