"They are so soft and cozy! The simplicity of the design and fabric fits perfectly into any space! Would highly recommend for comfort and value!" -Reanne Eivers
This is a waffled, thin-striped pillow, made with durable and luxurious Turkish cotton. This high-quality, timeless cushion will elevate your space and offer a soft and cozy hand feel. Pair with a matching throw in either of the colorways.
Features + Benefits
- This cushion is 18x18" and makes a beautiful accent piece for any space including but not limited to the bedroom, living room, and foyer bench.
- Made by independent artisanal entrepreneurs.
- The Arda Pillow is high-quality, made with pure Turkish cotton (one of the most luxurious cottons in the world), and has a matching throw.
- You can also mix and match with the rest of our selection of Blankets and Pillows.
- Multifunctional, can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Easy gift as it looks great with all decors. Gift to a friend, host, new parent, traveler, adventurer, homebody, for a birthday, etc.
- Each pillow comes with a 20x20" poly pillow fill. If shipping without fill is preferred, please send us a note and we will ship without fill.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced from traditional, highly-skilled, and independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton.
- 18"W x 18"L with a 20x20" fill.
- Cold, delicate machine wash, hang to dry.
- Given the artisanal make of our textiles, please allow for slight natural variations in colour, size, and weave with each unique piece; however, if there are differences present, these differences are not usually noticeable.
Q: How can I style the Pokoloko pillow collection?
You could style this collection in a variety of bedroom and living room settings. The mix and match Poko pillows enhance a bedspread and couch, and bring a unique coziness to your space.
Q: On what occasion would I gift someone this pillow?
This pillow would be a great gift for a birthday, a wedding, to a new homeowner, and to a new college or university student living on their own for the first time.