Come sail away
A true blue beauty, this is a lightweight and pure cotton scarf finished with soft, eyelash fringe. It is a generously-sized, synthetic-free, all-natural scarf with an authentic Turkish vibe.
Features + Benefits
- Made with 100% natural pure Turkish cotton. Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Subtle surged edges, with pretty and unique color stories.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Hand-made twisted tassel fringe. Each tassel is hand-spun one by one.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made in Turkey by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton
- Hand wash, do not scrunch or wring. Hang to dry.
Size + Fit
- 20" W x 79" L (51cm W x 200.5cm L)
- Generously sized to wrap around the shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around the neck without bulkiness.
Q: What is turkish cotton?
Turkish cotton is a premium cotton that is grown exclusively in the Aegean region, making it the optimal climate for cotton growth. Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it extra soft and incedibly strong. Turkish cotton becomes even softer and more absorptive with use and washing.
Q: What are the ways I can style a scarf?
Scarves are so versatle. They're a useful and beautiful addition to any wardrobe. They can be tied many different ways around the neck. They can also be used as a head wrap, shoulder wrap, meditation shawl, and swim cover up.
Q: What does fairly-traded mean?
Fairly-traded means that the artisans making these scarves determine their own prices, and operate as an independent, self-determining business that sustains long-term, development-focused, profit-generating relationships with their partners. Fairly-traded means these scarves are made in safe work environments and good working conditions, with no child labour, and no discrimination. These are some of the main principles of the concept and practice of fair trade.