"Destiny itself is like a wonderful wide tapestry in which every thread is guided by an unspeakable tender hand, placed beside another thread and held and carried by a hundred others." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
The Leonora Towel is a flat, middle-weight jacquard towel with a mandala-inspired design and a soft eyelash fringe. Made with pure Turkish cotton by independent Turkish artisan entrepreneurs.
Features + Benefits
- Wear as a scarf, bring to your yoga mat, take it with you on all of your journeys.
- Made with 100% natural materials.
- Ultra-soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- To learn more about Turkish cotton, click here.
- Our focus always includes versatility, utility, and functionality. To learn more about the many ways to use this towel, click here.
- Travel and storage-friendly. Compact and lightweight.
- Easily used both indoors and outdoors. Repels sand and grass.
- Makes for a meaningful gift for all ages and celebrations.
- This towel matches Poko's Leonora Bed Cover.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials, Size + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton.
- 39.3”W x 70.9”L
- Machine washable and dryable, for longevity hang to dry. For detailed care instructions, click here.
- Larger than a typical bath towel, generous size to fully wrap the body.
There's so much to discover about the world of Pokoloko towels.
For FAQs about Poko towels, click here.