"This wind is mystical yet tame, and it sings to me." - Marianne Curley
An organic, natural look and feel - a cotton-linen & eyelash-fringed beauty of a scarf. Made by Turkish artisans specializing in linen, cotton, and unique natural textures. A truly high-end fabric with a remarkable hand feel, an authentic little luxury.
Features + Benefits
- Made with pure Turkish cotton. Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Turkish cotton has extra-long fibres, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- 3 unique colour stories.
- Fairly-traded and ethically-sourced.
- Versatility is a key part of our slow fashion design process. To learn more about slow fashion click here.
- Scarves make meaningful gifts for birthdays, new parents, milestone celebrations and more.
- This scarf comes as a highly recommended, special piece that will bring quality and beauty to your scarf collection.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
Materials + Care
- 50% Turkish cotton, 50% linen
- 19.5"W x 72"L with a 2" eyelash fringe.
- Generously sized to wrap around the shoulders comfortably, and thin enough to wrap around the neck without bulkiness.
- Hand wash and hang to dry.
Q: What is Turkish cotton?
To learn more about Turkish cotton, click here.
Q: What are the ways I can style a scarf?
Scarves are so versatile. They're a useful and beautiful addition to any wardrobe. The Tessa Scarf can be tied in many different ways around the neck, and used as head wrap, shoulder meditation shawl, and swim cover-up.
Q: What does fairly-traded mean?
To learn more about sustainable fashion, click here.