Honeycomb deep dish delish.
This textile is a thick, waffled pure cotton weave that absorbs and wicks away water faster than an average towel. Pretty, useful, spa-quality. Generous size, quick dry, with a light, exfoliating effect.
Features + Benefits
- While the science and art of Turkish towels dates back to the 17th century, their quick-dry, high absorbency, and unparalleled weave makes them a modern day essential worldwide.
- Our focus always includes versatility, utility and functionality. Originally used in Turkish baths (hammams), each of our towel designs has countless uses. Uses include but are not limited to bath, beach, pool, resort, cottage, boat, yoga, gym, travel, spa, and massage.
- Waffle Hand Towel size available in all matching colors (ideal for kitchen, bathroom, gym, table top, yoga). For Waffle Hand Towels, click here.
- Waffle Face Towel size available in all matching colors (ideal for face cleansing rituals, small size towel for guest or personal towel set, etc.). For Waffle Face Towels, click here.
- Ultra soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- Creates a vibe that is elegant, contemporary, stylish, modern, and luxe. These towels work well in any setting, on their own, and with other towel types and towel styles. Our towels have versatility in aesthetic and design.
- Quick-drying, highly-absorptive, durable. Useful in all seasons. Made to last.
- Easy gift as these towels look great with all decors. Gift to a friend, host, new parent, homebody, for birthday, etc.
- Towels will get softer and more absorbent with use and proper care.
- Made with 100% natural, hypoallergenic materials. Soft and gentle on the skin. Resistant to musty towel smell if left wet.
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
Artisan + Origin
- Fairly-traded. Made by highly-skilled, independent Turkish artisans, with whom we work directly.
- To learn more about their deeply-rooted traditions and exceptional designs, click here.
Materials + Care
- 100% Turkish cotton
- Machine wash delicate cold or hand wash. Wash with like colors. Wash in cold water. Do not wash in hot water as hot water will cause shrinkage.
- Hang to dry. In order to preserve their shape, we do not recommend putting these Waffle towels in the machine dryer.
- After the first wash, please allow for some shrinkage, however if cared for properly in cold water, the shrinkage should be only very minimal.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- No need to iron. Decrease wrinkles naturally using less energy with Pokoloko's Alpaca Dryer Balls.
Size + Fit
- 62”L x 34”W (157cm L x 86cm W)
- Larger than a typical bath towel, generous size to fully wrap the body.
- Given the artisanal make of our towels, please allow for slight natural variations in color, size, and weave with each unique piece; however, if there are differences present, these differences are not usually noticeable.
- Mid to heavier weight: 600 grams, 420 gsm. Learn more about gsm here.
- There's so much to discover about the world of Pokoloko towels. For FAQs about Turkish towels click here.